Marvelistic Leather Desk Pad Featuring Pepper
- EXTRA PROTECTOR FOR YOUR DESK TOP: This desk mat is made with premium PU Leather with durable construction which is safe, non-toxic and odorless to cover & protect your tables from clumsy spills, scratch, stains, heat and scuff.
- NONSLIP: It’s a real hassle if your desk pads skid while working on them. We hear you! The suede design at the back of the desk blotters increases the friction resistance with the table tops, making it less likely to slip compared to dual sided desk pads.
- MODERN AND COMFORTABLE: The PU leather provides a smooth upper surface for mouse movement during work or gaming and is a good base for writing. Ease stress from your wrists while you work, study or play games! Its large enough to accommodate your keyboard and laptop yet portable as it can be rolled up to bring along anywhere with your laptop.
- WATERPROOF & EASY TO CLEAN: This desk pad protects your desk top from spilled water or drinks. It’s super easy to clean. Simply wipe it with a wet cloth then air dry.
- EXCELLENT GIFTS: This Marvelistic desk pad comes in a black classy box making it a great gift as an office or home decor accessories for men, women and students.
We do not accept cancellations on pre-sale/order items. These are items purchased during a products pre-sale period (before Diamond Comic Distributors official release date). Order cancelation requests after the appointed release date may be subject to a 15% (of product total) restock fee. Release dates should be noted on all pre-sale items. Processing shipping estimation times take effect from the books official release date.
Raw Book Condition:
Artgerm Collectibles does not employ a professional graderRaw books are not guaranteed higher than 9.2 a condition. The comic grading scale provided below is industry standard. Books with an accessed condition of 9.2-9.4 are considered retail shelf standard. If your product meets these descriptions you will not be granted a refund
Processing for raw books takes 5-15 days. Signed book options will take an additional 4-6 weeks for processing. Graded options take an additional 8-12 weeks for processing. please note these times before purchasing. We will not refund these. These times are calculated from a books official date of release or "street" date.
Refunds and replacements are offered only if the product arrives in a condition that is below described/listed standards, or is lost in transit before arriving to its destination.
Damages must be reported within 7 days of delivery
Evidence of damage is required for replacement or refund.
Pre-order items cannot be cancelled.
Sale or Pre-sale items
1 of a kind or personalized items
Once evidence of lost or damaged item is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale Items: (not pre-sale/order)
Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. Only regular priced items may be refunded. Be aware that sale items will often be in lower quality than new release items.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged due to our error. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 400 Madison Ave Suite 103, Orange Park, FL 32065, United States
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Artgerm Collectibles, Cory Pommell, 400 Madison Ave. Ste 103, Orange Park FL 32065
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $25, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Estimated shipping dates are factored from a book/products official in-store release date set by the publisher and Diamond Comic Distributors
Should you need to make changes to your shipping address we highly recommend making the alterations by logging into your Artgerm Collectibles account and making the required edits. We also strongly recommend filing a change of address with your local post office to ensure that no packages go to your old address. There will be a $5 service charge for any address alterations made by Artgerm Collectibles. That invoice will need to be paid before your items will ship.
We will combine shipping on multiple orders. However your items cannot ship until the last item in your order is released for sale by Diamond Comic Distributors.